My global IT Services client is looking for a Sharepoint Developer to work onsite in Edinburgh.
- Experience of design, implementation and configuration of SharePoint platforms, including: - SharePoint 2013 / 2016 On premise solutions
- Familiarity with SharePoint 2013 / SharePoint 2016 / O365 Product - Central Administration
- Practical SharePoint Development experience to include
- hands on experience of installing and, configuring SharePoint, including the development and deployment of custom SharePoint solutions using CSOM and Provider Hosted Apps
- Development Add-Ins, composed looks, workflows and the use of Remote Provisioning.
- Excellent development skills with full stack development knowledge - including development toolsets - .Net Framework,
TypeScript, AngularJS / KnockoutJS / ReactJS.
- Strong practical experience in the use of PowerShell.
- Experience taking requirements, developing requirements and designs and implementing a final solution * Experience in writing detailed technical implementation plans / release notes
- Ability to work intuitively, along or as part of a team environment
- Practical experience of the software development lifecycle and familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience of SQL and RDBMS technologies, which must include MS SQL Server.
- Willing to undergo Security Clearances as requested.
- Strong organisation skills and ability to prioritise, plan and multitask work assignments
- Task ownership and ability to work within deadlines / timelines and budgets
- Experience of working in Agile project deliveries
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Able to demonstrate experience of being the applications solution lead on at least one major project / bid.
- Knowledge of SharePoint Migration using ShareGate technology
Please forward your CV for further details
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.