SharePoint Consultant - Sharepoint 2010 - Canary Wharf
A Sharepoint Specialist is now needed for a 3 month rolling contract based in Canary Wharf. You will be playing a pivotal role in major solution for one of the worlds leading IT innovation specialists.
Key requirements for the role include:
- SharePoint 2010 Development Experience.
- SharePoint 2010 Central Admin Experience.
- SharePoint Designer.
- SharePoint Search Development.
- HTML / CSS - Advanced Level.
- Bookstrap - Intermediate Level.
- JQuery - Advanced Level.
- Experience taking requirements and generating designs and implementing a final solution and providing estimates for work.
- Ensure that the technical documentation for the system is kept up to date with any changes or enhancements.
- Experience working in Agile delivery project, using Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS).
- Ability to work intuitively, along or as part of a team environment.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise, plan and multitask work assignments.
- Task ownership and ability to work within deadlines / timelines and budgets.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Must be willing to travel 1 to 2 a week to client's Birmingham office.
The following are desirable but not essential:
- Migration from SharePoint 2010 to either SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint Online.
- SharePoint REST API Experience.
- Modern SharePoint Development Techniques (Client Side Development, REST API / PnP / CSOM etc.).
This position will eventually require Baseline Clearance so candidates must be in a position to achieve this - must at least be a resident within the UK and lived in the country for over 5 years.
If you are interested in this position and would like to make an application please send your up to CV in response to this advert or alternatively, please call Patrick McNamara (firstname.lastname@example.org) on (0117) 9087000.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.