|Job Title:||SharePoint Administrator - Office 365|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||€270 - €280 per day|
|Contact Name:||Richard Roberts|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Immediate requirement for a SharePoint Administratorto manage the high availability, security and resilience of applications and services deployed across AWS and Azure for a leading global IT services company.
12 month contract
€270-280 per day max
- Install, implement, administer and supports ICT software applications that support the organisation's administrative systems.
- Manage and maintain corporate applications including bespoke .net and SharePoint applications Act as an escalation point for Application related issues
- Liaise and collaborate with 3rd party vendors when applicable, to ensure issues are resolved within SLA and OLA thresholds.
- Maintain and conduct systematic updates to all relevant documentation
- Provide training, technical advice and direction to other members of the team
You will have experience of managing, supporting and developing ICT software applications including SharePoint, Microsoft Office 365 and bespoke applications. You will also have experience working as part of a large team, acting as an escalation point for a service desk and liaising with in house specialists and external vendors to achieve results.
To find out more, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
IT Asset Management Administrator
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
ServiceNow Lead Application Architect
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Daily Rate
Location: London, England
ServiceNow Lead Application Developer
Test Automation Manager / Test Manager (Automation)
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Salary: Market Daily Rates