|Job Title:||Sharepoint Administrator - Berkshire - contract|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Sharepoint Administrator - Berkshire - contract
Leading telecoms company are seeking an IT Services Specialist to join their IT team. You will ideally have previous experience as a SharePoint Administrator/Developer with additional IT administration/development skills.
You will be supporting, maintaining and administering the SharePoint intranet and the website. You will also have the responsibility of assisting with maintenance of the In-House Applications. Activities will include day-to-day administration of the SharePoint site, supporting content owners within the business, understanding stakeholder requirements and assisting with the design and build of new sites, libraries and other SharePoint solutions. Providing induction training to end users and ad hoc training to support specific SharePoint solutions developed.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint administration and development.
- Expert with document management (content types, document retention, capacity planning, Managed Metadata)
- Experience gathering user requirements and developing SharePoint solutions.
- Experience developing SharePoint workflows and using Microsoft Flow.
- Experience in developing and creating PowerShell scripts.
- Deep technical skills in Microsoft development toolset
Please apply via this site or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.