ServiceNow Developer/ServiceNow Technical Consultant is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 month contract, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The Developer must align with the Architects/Technical Design Team on the project responsible for corresponding technical designs to ensure design is supported by the underlying vendor software. The deliverables are expected to meet high quality standards.
- Understanding of configuration management principles.
- Design and develop configurations and customisations for component discovery.
Responsible for the technical specification and implementation of the ServiceNow integration
- Provide expertise on all technical questions related to development on of ServiceNow
- Develops the technical solutions, implements them and performs the component integration tests
- Expertise level understanding of ServiceNow implementations and programming skill required
- Proven track record in ITSM technologies
- Experience with other ITSM software (BMC, Landesk, Cherwell, Heat, Axios, HP,etc.)
- System integration experience using web services and other web based technologies such as XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, REST/SOAP
- Fundamental knowledge of networking including TCP/IP ports and firewalls, network protocols, and IP networks
- Experience with development and implementation of ServiceNow ITSM modules - Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Change
- Management, Knowledge Management or other ITSM application.
- Experience with extending the ServiceNow schema to custom applications
- Exposure to ServiceNow platform capabilities and tools like Discovery and Orchestration and other applications like ServiceWatch, GRC etc.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.