|Job Title:||ServiceNow Developer - Contract - Dublin|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Patrick McNamara|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
ServiceNow Developer - ServiceNow - Contract - Dublin
My client is a global IT Solutions Provider who is currently looking to recruit 2 experienced ServiceNow Developer's for a 6 month contract based in Dublin.
You must have experience in the following areas to be considered:
- Must be comfortable with Service requests - creating and editing requests, items and tasks
- Must be comfortable creating and manipulating workflows
- Must be comfortable with UI policies
- Must be able to understand and create ACLs as required
- Must be comfortable creating any reports/dashboards
- Must have experience of Business rules and script includes
- Must have experience with APIs and rest service form a service now context
- Must have experience with Service Now Orchestration Capabilities
- While the role will primarily be as a developer with us feeding requirements, some analysis work may be required from time to time.
- Some experience with ITSM (incident, problem and change) desirable but not essential
My client is an exceptional company to work for and will offer the succesful candidates excellent market rates and working environment.
If this role is a good match for your skills and abilities, please respond including your up to date CV- alternatively please contact Patrick McNamara at Project People on 0044 (0)117 9087000 or email via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.