|Job Title:||ServiceNow Developer|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
ServiceNow Developer - Contract - Dublin.
A global IT services company is searching for a ServiceNow Developer to join their team on a contract basis in Dublin, Ireland.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Must be comfortable with Service requests - creating and editing requests, items and tasks
- Must be comfortable creating and manipulating workflows
- Must be comfortable with UI policies
- Must be able to understand and create ACLs as required
- Must be comfortable creating any reports/dashboards
- Must have experience of Business rules and script includes
- Must have experience with APIs and rest service form a service now context
- Must have experience with Service Now Orchestration Capabilities
- While the role will primarily be as a developer with us feeding requirements, some analysis work may be required from time to time.
- Some experience with ITSM (incident, problem and change) desirable but not essential
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Full Stack Developer (Angular)
Location: Berkshire, England
Senior Software Developer C#
Location: West London, London
Application (OM) Developer
Location: Hampshire, England
Salary: Competetive daily rate
Senior Developer - C#, Azure
Location: West Midlands, England
Senior Developer - C#, .Net, Azure
Location: South East England, England