ServiceNow Developer. 6 Months. Birmingham, Bracknell or Stevenage.
IT Managed service requires a ServiceNow Developer to work on a contract basis to develop ServiceNow services, applications and modules on customer projects.
- Product Development - indepth knowledge of ServiceNow Platform, from the technology, development, integration and modules, to design developer and implement and test modules in line with agreed timescales, budget, costs, quality and development standards.
- Provide integration facilities and provisions on ServiceNow implementation projects.
- Suggest and implement proposals for process improvements within projects.
- Provide technical documentation on modules/ products, following company standards.
- Maintain high level of product and solution knowledge and maintain up to date skills profile in ServiceNow and Java scripting.
- Able to drive business requirements taking an active role with customer stakeholders.
The successful candidate will hold certification in ServiceNow system administration and ServiceNow Implementation specialist (preferred).
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.