ServiceNow Developer (Cloud, Java Scripting, Jelly, .NET, Service Now, SaaS) - Contract - Dunstable, Bedfordshire.
A Global IT services company is searching for a ServiceNow Developer to join their team in Dunstable, Bedfordshire on a contract basis.
- The Developer is a customer facing role with the ability to support the solution consultant on existing and new engagements.
- Experience of developing cloud platforms, through agile methodologies on the ServiceNow platform to meet the project and customer requirements and stories.
- The candidate must be an experienced implementation specialist.
- They must have extensive experience of delivering high quality implementation services including - ServiceNow, Testing, Integration and Data Strategies.
- They must understand the ServiceNow platform in-depth, from the technology to the configuration. Be able to develop of the platform to meet the project, requirements and any required knowledge transfer to the client, and help the EM and Solution Consultant manage; plans, issues and risks.
- Java Scripting, Jelly, .NET and integration via web services
- In-depth knowledge of the ServiceNow Platform from the technology, development, integration and modules to an extent where you are considered the knowledgeable
- Proven software implementation and/or system deployment experience
- Experience of software development lifecycles
- Experience of Agile and Waterfall project methods
- Demonstrable solution development acumen
- SCRUM Experience
- Knowledge of cloud based/SaaS solutions especially ServiceNow
- Experience working for a consulting organisation
- ITIL, and or, Service Management experience
- Software consulting experience on various customer projects
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.