|Job Title:||Service Transition Manager - MSP|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||20 days ago|
Service Transition Manager - 6 Month Contract
The Transition Manager role is responsible for management of the evolution of services with current incumbent, as well as transition of some services to a new provider. This role will include ensuring ways of working across the multiple supplier base align, providing a seamless HSQ&E service. The role will require work with relevant Stakeholders from Shareholders, the organisation and MSP's to ensure the correct level of service, at the 'right' cost and on time in line with Business needs without impacting current performance. Acting as the 'gatekeeper' into live for the HSQ&E team, ensuring delivery in a quality manner and owning the go-live decision on behalf of the wider company.
- Working with the MSP Set out a programme to manage the evolution and transition of the services
- Provide Governance for the Transition Projects through planning, implementation and embedding.
- Confirm the requirements for each service alongside the business owners
- Accountable for translating the transition into delivery, working with the MSP and Business owners
- Determine the readiness levels of the departments and business users regarding upcoming changes.
- Define and documenting the interlocking processes to ensure the end to end services are delivered with clear, roles, responsibilities, and accountabilities.
- Uncover gaps and own and maintain robust transition plan(s) to close the gaps.
- Assess risks inherent in proposed transitions, to ensure any potential risk or issues have minimum impact.
- Ensure all Services have a fully developed end to end support structure, including Processes, WLA, SLAs and KPIs, and commensurate with business requirements and priorities.
- Work with Project Manager, Business Owners, & Managed Service Partners to ensure that new ways of working deliver the business outcome.
- Where required Create new standards and documents, defining the approach for new or evolved services
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Understanding of project management methodology principles (Prince 2 or similar)
- Proven experience of working cross functionally and in building sustained and effective working relationships.
- Excellent business influencing, meeting management skills and organisation skills.
- Process improvement experience (Eg Six Sigma).
- Experience in working on a project team
- Experience in a Managed Service Environment.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.