|Job Title:||Service Support Lead|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
I have an exciting opportunity to work as a Service Support Lead for a company with a fantastic office and working environment who are currently undergoing a major business transformation, underpinned by significant investment in their technology.
The Service Support Lead will lead the team which is the first response for our business services and ensures required SLAs are being met and drive continuous service improvement
Responsibilities of the Service Support Lead include:
- Support the management of the Service Support function through clearly defined and agreed SLAs and KPIs for our business services.
- Enable and champion a service culture that includes on-going service improvements relating to quality and end-user satisfaction.
- Part of Major Incident Manager virtual team
- Working alongside Business Applications Team to improve overall support services
- Track major/recurring problems and hold teams to account for the performance of their services.
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders across the business.
- Drive continuous service improvement across business services
The successful Service Support Lead will have:
- Proven experience in the support of building and developing an existing Service function.
- ITILv4 service management experience
- Experience of establishing, implementing, and maintaining KPIs/ SLAs
- Experience quantifying and analysing service performance.
- Experience of problem and change management.
- Experience of taking the lead in major incidents acting as the major incident manager
- Experience of ITIL Application Support (specifically Service Life Cycle) and experience of implementing these principles in product-specific support.
- Experience implementing and improving processes and procedure
- A confident, positive and outgoing person with natural enthusiasm and the ability to be assertive when required
- Be able to quickly build a rapport with people and develop strong relationships and have great listening skills
- Have a passion for self-development and to proactively improve knowledge and learn from experiences
- Highly organised with strong time management and planning skills
- Have an innovative approach and inspire others to seek of ways to improve processes and efficiencies
To apply for the Service Support Lead please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Process Architect/Release Lead (Datacentre/AWS/Oracle)
Location: London, England
Lead DevOps Engineer, Bracknell, Contract
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
1st/2nd Line Service Desk/Deskside/Desktop Support/Win10 Tablet
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Lead Data Migration Architect (Contact Centre Data Migration)
Deskside Engineer - IT Support - Dublin
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin