Service Process Controller
Are you efficient and detail-orientated? Can you support a growing team with their critical business reporting? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to drive continuous business efficiencies for our customers across the region.
We are looking for a Service Process Controller to enable the successful delivery of key recruitment and business processes. The candidate should be passionate about technology and innovation, customer oriented, with the ability to multi-task along with possessing great organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
The role will involve updating, maintaining and providing reports to support the Company's ambitious growth plan alongside investigating and analysing relevant data to ensure the statistics provided to management are competent and accurate.
- Has the ability to review relevant data and provide business intelligence to drive improvements
- Follows established processes / systems and recommends improvements to these, as appropriate
- Investigates and analyses data, producing specific reports as required by management
- Collects and evaluates relevant reports and escalates non-conformance
- Can provide operational support to managers of all levels
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.