|Job Title:||Service Performance and Experience SME|
|Salary:||Competitive daily rate|
|Contact Name:||Tommy Clifford|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
A direct report into the Head of Performance and Experience. The Service Performance and Experience SME is responsible for supporting the Mobile Operator Service Performance and Experience function and interfacing with their unilateral projects, ensuring the network performance and experience is maintained or improved.
They support them in identifying strategic synergies and ensure ongoing operational scrutiny of Technical Change and operational readiness is delivered for feature introductions.
Act as the operational gatekeeper to achieve high standards in line with, and beyond operational contractual SLAs.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
The Service Performance and Experience SME contributes to delivering the Operations outcomes of:
· Engaging effectively with stakeholders
· Anticipating shareholder requirements and needs.
· Managing new requirements into the Operations Roadmap.
· Delivering new capabilities into the Operations Plan.
· Supporting build and test activity for roll out of new services.
· Ensuring the business's New Product Introduction process is followed
· Ensuring the business's System Integration process is followed
· Ensuring that the correct acceptance measures and assurance is in place for all changes.
· Ensuring that the transition to new operating models is managed.
· BAU Services and the Annual Operating Plan Objectives, with the primary goal of maintaining and improving Network Performance and Customer Experience.
To deliver the outcomes, the Service Performance SME has the following responsibilities:
· Support the development of strategic assets.
· Support Business Relationship Manager to complete shareholder roadmap.
· Support Shareholders in preparing for execution of the roadmap.
· Support completion of Initial Impact Assessments for client.
· Support service definition and responsible for Unilateral Shareholder contents for the service catalogue.
· Responsible to provide Operations release and deployment requirements to shareholder
· Responsible for Operational aspects of design, build, test and deployment for unilateral service introduction (POC, NPI, Trial, FOC).
· Consulted on the BIS, TTO & PPM for unilateral projects & Services.
· Responsible for identifying risks in line with the role.
· Responsible for supporting the client Service Performance Manager as required with manging the Network Performance and Optimisation Service
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
RAN Performance Technical Authority
3rd line Engineer (VMware & Windows) - Perm - Bracknell
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Senior Transmission Planning Engineer (Mobile telecoms)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Cloud Security Architect/Consultant (M365/AZ-500/MS-500/Azure)
Location: London, England
Information Security Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire