Service Performance and Experience SME - Telecoms
In this role you will be the representative in Strategy meetings. You will be acting as an advisor to the partner on all Customer Experience and Performance issues arising from any proposed changes to the operating model.
Although it's in the Performance Team, they are not looking for a Senior Performance Engineer.
They need a Service Management specialist, with a solid understanding of 3G/4G RAN Operations. You will need to understand:
- RAN KPI's
- User experience, and how it is impacted by network changes
- Inter-relationship between 3G and 4G, and the impact of one on the other when network changes are made.
- Engaging effectively with stakeholders
- Anticipating shareholder requirements and needs.
- Managing new requirements into the partners Operations Roadmap.
- Delivering new capabilities into the Operations Plan.
- Supporting build and test activity for roll out of new services.
- Ensuring the New Product Introduction process is followed
- Ensuring the System Integration process is followed
- Ensuring that the correct acceptance measures and assurance is in place for all changes.
- Ensuring that the transition to new operating models is managed.
- BAU Services and the Annual Operating Plan Objectives, with the primary goal of maintaining and improving Network Performance and Customer Experience.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.