|Job Title:||Service Owner - Data & Analytics|
|Contact Name:||Warren Moore|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Service Owner - Data & Analytics
The Service Owner role has end-to-end accountability for their service delivering the right changes, at the right time, for the right cost providing visible value to their customers. Accountable for being the single point of contact for their Service) and managing demand, service requests and impact on technology and operations.
- Prioritises requirements for the Circle to operate, develop and continuously improve their service(s) to drive business outcomes.
- Develops a roadmap of change to meet business needs, aligning with business, technical and service strategies.
- Represents the customer and incorporates end user experience (both internally and externally) into technology service delivery activities.
- Reports on and communicates the performance of a Service, anticipates issues before they materialise as risks, and plans for course correction if necessary to avoid any business disruptions.
- Acts as a single point of contact for their service(s) by developing, maintaining and working to stakeholder engagement strategies and plans.
- Uses feedback from customers and stakeholders to help measure effectiveness of stakeholder management.
- Provides a channel for users to request and receive standard changes to services.
- Facilitates scoping and business priority setting for large or complex changes.
- Drives the requirements gathering process, gaining input and agreement from stakeholders and establishing the base line for delivery.
- Facilitates the assessment of the impact of requirements on Technology and Operations.
- Negotiates service level requirements and agrees service levels with technical teams.
- Monitors service delivery, identifies and implements actions to maintain or improve levels of service.
- Reviews service delivery to ensure that agreed targets are met cost effectively and prepares proposals to meet forecast changes in the level or type of service.
- Negotiates with relevant parties in respect of disruptions and major amendments to the provision of services.
- Identifies the capabilities required to develop and operate services.
- Ensure our partners and joint ventures explore best practice methodologies, algorithms and tools for the design and delivery of radio coverage and use it to drive continuous improvement.
- Effective data analytics experience across the business and across T&O
- Experience of data processes
- Experience of working in a services model
- Strong and engaging stakeholder management
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Business Support Administrator
Location: Londonderry, County Londonderry
Salary: Up to £9.50 per annum
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Change Agent - Legal/Property
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Plus a great benefits package.
Change Agent - Commercial/Telecoms Property
Location: Berkshire, England
Teleco Solution Architect
Location: Swords, Dublin