Service Operations Manager - Permanent - Mobile Telecoms - Berkshire
- Key interface into mobile operator for any major incidents or escalations, facing into the Head of Operations.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting on all operational issues pertaining to the services from .
- Responsible for Operational acceptance of projects
- On-call responsibility (on rota).
The Service Operations Manager contributes to delivering the Operations outcomes of:
- Acting as the escalation point for incident management and provide assurance and reporting to shareholders.
- Reporting and monitor KPI's providing valuable insight.
- Predicting and prevent negative impacts on the network.
- Supporting CSI initiatives.
- Engaging effectively with shareholders and suppliers.To deliver the outcomes, the Service Operations Manager has the following responsibilities:
- Accountable for assuring incident management activity in suppliers.
- Accountable for the Major Incident Procedure.
- Responsible for being the management escalation point for suppliers for incidents that need escalation.
- Responsible for incident closure.
- Responsible for reviewing reports on service quality of suppliers.
- Provide input to Initial Impact Assessment completion.
- Responsible for monitoring SLAs for suppliers in incident management and managing supplier performance.
- Responsible for identifying risks to the network.
- Responsible for assuring service security
- Will need a strong background in Operations within Telecoms (mobile, fixed line or MVNO).
- Would expect them to come from a Service Operations, Service Management, Problem Management background.
- Strong stakeholder management experience. You'll be facing into challenging stakeholders from within the Shareholder organisation, so an ability to demonstrate both commercial and operational acumen in order to maintain strong relationships whilst sometimes needing to challenge back.
- ITIL certified, at least to foundation level.
- Nice to have: Six Sigma, Agile experience.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.