|Job Title:||Service Operations Manager|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
We are looking for a great Service Operations Manager to join our client's expanding Head Office Team in Berkshire, with one the world's leading Mobile Telecoms Service Providers. You'll be part of a vibrant, agile team at the forefront of Mobile Telecoms and IT Technology.
New state-of-the-art offices and flexible working with collaborative digital systems are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of a competitive rate and exciting work.
We are looking for a Service Operations Manager to contribute to delivering the Operations outcomes of:
- Acting as the escalation point for incident management and provide assurance and reporting to shareholders.
- Reporting and monitor KPI's providing valuable insight.
- Predicting and prevent negative impacts on the network.
- Supporting CSI initiatives.
- Engaging effectively with shareholders and suppliers.
To deliver these outcomes, the Service Operations Manager has the following responsibilities:
- Accountable for assuring incident management activity in suppliers.
- Accountable for the Major Incident Procedure.
- Responsible for being the management escalation point for suppliers for incidents that need escalation.
- Responsible for incident closure.
- Responsible for reviewing reports on service quality of suppliers.
- Provide input to Initial Impact Assessment completion.
- Responsible for monitoring SLAs for suppliers in incident management and managing supplier performance.
- Responsible for identifying risks to the network.
The successful Service Operations Manager will have:
- Mobile Telecoms experience in RAN Operations
- Service Management experience - managing customer stakeholders, managing Incident/Problem escalations, Continuous Service Improvement.
- Managing 3rd party Service Providers
- Strong communications and able to translate technical insights into meaningful information for the Shareholder and Senior Management Team.
To apply for the Service Operations Manager role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Retail Area Manager
Location: North East England, England
Digital Analytics Manager
Location: Berkshire, England
Targeting Commission Manager
Location: Hampshire, England
Retail Area Manager
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
Salary: Excellent Salary & Benefits
Remedy Product Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire