Service Operations Manager
The end to end role will be to develop and maintain relationships to ensure incident tickets are managed correctly and according to existing and new processes
- Ensure that incidents are managed according to SLA's and KPI's
- Triage contacts to support teams and escalate tickets as necessary
- Identify areas for continuous service improvement.
- Ensure that practises and processes exist and where possible are formalised and repeatable
- Ensure communication delivered to users/shareholders is accurate, appropriate and high quality.
- Plays a key role in supporting and developing the use of new BMC remedy toolset.
The activities that deliver this are:
- Interpret and analyse multiple data sources to produce solutions
- Track and communicate resolution status and next steps
- BMC Remedy incident reporting extracting reports
- Assist in driving incidents to resolution either independently or in conjunction with MSP and other resolver groups
- Responsible for escalating with suppliers to deliver shared outcomes in line with SLA's
- Responsible for identifying risks to management.
- Responsible for maintaining supplier and shareholder relationships in the areas they work on where appropriate
- Analyse shareholder and supplier data
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.