|Job Title:||Service Manager - Performance, 3G/4G RAN Operations|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Work in central Reading for a company that offers a great flexible working policy.
Looking for a service management specialist, with a solid understanding of 3G/4G RAN Operations.
What the role will be doing:
- Engaging effectively with stakeholders and anticipating shareholder requirements and needs.
- Managing new requirements into an Operations Roadmap.
- Delivering new capabilities into the Operations Plan.
- Supporting build and test activity for roll out of new services.
- Ensuring New Product Introduction and System Integration process is followed.
- Ensuring that the transition to new operating models is managed.
- Solid understanding of 3G/4G RAN Operations.
- RAN KPI's.
- User experience, and how it is impacted by network changes.
- Inter-relationship between 3G and 4G, and the impact of one on the other when network changes are made.
For finer details please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.