Service Manager (ITIL)
6 Month Contract
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Service Management Manager for a 6 month contract looking to start in the New Year. As Service Manager you will be responsible for ensuring service availability to the customer as per agreed service levels, this will involve managing the delivery of 3rd party (outsourced) service desk teams and managing problem and incident teams.
This position is working within Telecoms and so experience gained within Telecoms BSS systems (OCS, CRM, billing) and Core networks (Voice, packet, IMS/VoLTE) is essential for this position.
As Service Manager you will be responsible for:
- Contributing to service operational readiness
- Reviewing and suggesting improvements to existing service operational practices including KPI's/SLAs and tools;
- Communicating service outages, degradations and improvements to stakeholders;
- Generating regular reports on service performance to internal and external customers;
- Developing/improving service performance metrics and reports;
- Liaising with customers on a regular basis to understand problems and then influence internal/external stakeholders to build appropriate solutions;
- Coordinating major incident resolutions with suppliers, customers and internal stakeholders;
- Managing timely resolution of incidents within SLAs through service suppliers;
- Conduct a monthly service review with suppliers and highlight to management deviations form agreed standards and recommend actions.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Good technical knowledge of BSS systems - OCS, CRM and wholesale billing;
- Good technical knowledge of Core networks - Voice, packet, IMS/VoLTE/VO-WIFI;
- Previous experience managing service operations within Mobile Telecoms;
- Previous experience in managing service partners;
- Good knowledge of ITIL service operations functions;
- Ability to coordinate and influence highly skilled technical people both internally and externally to get the outcome;
- Ability understand complex problems, ability to isolate key contributors to problems and good problem solving skills.
If you are interested in this contract opportunity please submit your CV on line.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.