|Job Title:||Service Manager|
|REF:||TI - Service Mgr_1566893897|
|Contact Name:||Tom Irvine|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Are you looking for your next role within Performance and Service Management?
Project People are currently looking for a Service Manager to join a leading network provider. You will play an integral role in the Service Performance and Experience function and will interface with unilateral projects, ensuring the network performance and experience is maintained or improved.
As the Service Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Support the Business Relationship Manager to complete shareholder road-map.
- Support Shareholders in preparing for execution of the road-map.
- Support completion of Initial Impact Assessments.
- Support service definition and responsible for Unilateral Shareholder contents for the service catalogue.
- Responsible to provide Operations release and deployment requirements to shareholder
- Responsible for Operational aspects of design, build, test and deployment for unilateral service introduction s.
- Responsible for identifying risks in line with the role.
- Support the development of strategic assets.
The ideal Service Manager for this position will have;
- Technical knowledge of Mobile Network Operator Infrastructure, Support Systems and Operations
- Experience of Mobile Operator Service Design & Transition
- Experience within a Managed Service Provider
- Accreditation to ITIL v3 or equivalent
- Accreditation or equivalent experience of PMIBok / PRINCE2 or equivalent practices
This is a genuine opportunity to work alongside industry leading professionals in a forward thinking environment. If this sounds like the next role for you then apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.