Type of role: permanent
Start date: ASAP
The client and the role
Our client is among the world's leading global IT service providers and they are now looking for Service Engineer.
This role will include working as part of a team to support a new internal system.
Essentially, our client is looking for someone who has been a build engineer who can also work at 3rd/4th line support role.
Core Accountability / Skills
- Being part of the service delivery provision and/or projects deployment, including troubleshooting, problem resolution, team working, business awareness, customer relations, process and maintenance
- Has system build experience/knowledge of VMWare, Windows Server software, Linux, Sharepoint, Juniper Routers, KVM technologies, network monitoring (i.e. Logrythm), 2FA, IDS, Firewalls
- Contributes to the production of internal operational processes
- Takes ownership for obtaining the information required to diagnose and resolve problems. Engages with third parties to resolve in-depth product issues where necessary
- Works effectively to tight deadlines
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Enterprise Management engineer - Microsoft System Center
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (2nd Line/3rd Line/VMAX)
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (AIX/UNIX 2nd/3rd Line Support)
24 Hour Operations Centre Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £12 per hour
Motions Graphics Designer/Video/Animation/Creative Lead