Service Engineer - SC Cleared - Contract - Bracknell, Berkshire.
A global IT services company is searching for a Service Engineer to join their team in Bracknell on a contract basis.
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
Skills and Experience Required:
- TSS4 / TSSS11 Skills
- Windows Server (2008 or later)
- Windows 7 Desktop (or later)
- Active Directory
- Group Policy Objects
- Server Failure Debugging
- Server and Desktop Patching
- Creation and management of knowledge base articles
- Authoring operational support guides
The Services Engineer will lead, coach and mentor Support Team members.
- Technically Impact Change Requests on System Center Service Manager
- Escalation Point for OS and Hardware.
SFL IT Infrastructure Estate (F-Intra, S-Intra and SAP-Intra)
- Security Hardening of IT Estate:
Firmware and OS Maintenance, including Microsoft & 3rd Party App Patching
- Assist with the implementation of Infrastructure projects.
- Documentation and Compliance
Regularly review and update own processes and procedures.
Review and Approve processes and procedures from other resolver groups.
- Assist 2nd line team with Incidents and Service Requests.
- Cover 2nd line team in times of absence.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.