|Job Title:||Service Desk/Helpdesk-Customer Applications Support - Microsoft|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Richard Gallagher|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Service Desk/Helpdesk-Customer Applications Support - Microsoft
Recruiting immediately and on a permanent basis, for a fantastic client based in London. Essentially we are looking for people with experience of supporting a service desk, with exposure to Microsoft and ITIL processes.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Acting as primary point of contact for all customer support for the portal & associated products and services
- Production and maintaining all portal related training & support documentation ensuring it is kept up to date with new features products and services.
- Providing portal training to customers, and supporting sales with portal demonstrations to prospects.
- Liaison with the system development teams, to ensure a full understanding of the roadmaps. Ensuring that these are effectively communicated and understood within the team.
- Primary owner of portal related support cases, liaising with other teams as required ensuring the cases are resolved in a timely manner.
- Developing and updating internal training and FAQ documentation, to ensure the wider members are knowledgeable for supporting portal requests OOH.
- Industry experience of telecommunications, IT, technology or data centre support.
- IT Service / Helpdesk experience
- IT Desktop & Applications support
- End user training & applications support
In order to apply to the opportunity, please do send your CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Service Delivery Manager / Service Manager (Patching)
Location: London, England
IT Support Engineer
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Support Analyst / First Line Support - On-going Contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire
First/Second Line Support Operations Centre Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £12 per hour
On-site Technician - Deskside Support - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland