|Job Title:||Service Desk Architect - ServiceNow / Remedy, Basingstoke, Perm|
|REF:||CB - P - ITSM Arch_1581609659|
|Contact Name:||Charles Bryan|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Service Desk Architect - ServiceNow / Remedy, Basingstoke, Perm
Working for a growing global company who can offer a great work environment
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
Our requirement is for a Service Desk Design Engineer to come and work to design solutions that will be used and become the standard ITSM offering.
A high level breakdown of the activities are provided below:
- Analysis of configuration requirements based on customer typical deployment requirements
- Design of feature/component configuration based on documented requirements
- Providing guidance and consultation to integration design and development
- Testing features and deployment against test criteria
- Responsibility for technical input to qualification and business approval meetings, designing larger more complex solutions.
- Shape technical proposals to be commercially acceptable to the customer and may make solution/service trade-offs.
- Define the approach to larger/more complex solution development and acceptance testing, controlling technical scope and the work of the design team in order to ensure an acceptable cost structure.
- Experience of configuration and customisation of Service Desk Tooling
- Comfortable in working in teams and with senior stakeholders
- System Manager experience beneficial
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.