|Job Title:||Service Designer|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||competitive day rate|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
6 month contract
This leading telecoms company are seeking an experienced Service Designer to join their busy team.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Provide input to vision and the strategy for the target service design, working closely with Stakeholders and the Programme team to align strategy and vision to the outcome
- Produce high quality service designs that are fit for purpose, reflecting business requirements and meeting the needs of all relevant stakeholders.
- Responsible for all documentation and service designs and incorporation of solutions into service
- Ensures the end-to-end service design is integrated and agile as required.
- Work closely with the assigned Program and Project Manager to ensure that the service design is reflected as intended documenting all business rules and SLA's through the design
- Together with assigned Service Transition Manager, be responsible for preparing the service to be handed over to the Service Delivery Manager in respective function.
You must have:
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Experience in similar role with proven track record
- Experience of service design and service introduction processes and methodologies.
- Knowledge of industry service management processes, ITIL preferred.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
- Effective stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to create service design project assets - personas, customer journeys and service maps.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.