|Job Title:||Service Designer|
|Location:||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Salary:||Competitive Day Rate Offered|
|Contact Name:||Armin Reinula|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
My key client who operate within the Telecommunications industry are looking for an experienced Service Designer to join their highly skilled team. As the Service Designer you would be responsible for the development of the end-to-end service design and documentation. You would ensure that the service designs meet the programme objectives.
As the Service Designer you would primarily:
- Produce high quality service designs that are fit for purpose, reflecting business requirements and meeting the needs of all relevant stakeholders.
- Responsible for all documentation and service designs and incorporation of solutions into service
- Ensures the end-to-end service design is integrated and agile as required.
- Work closely with the assigned Program and Project Manager to ensure that the service design is reflected as intended documenting all business rules and SLA's through the design
- Together with assigned Service Transition Manager, be responsible for preparing the service to be handed over to the Service Delivery Manager in respective function.
- Provide input to vision and the strategy for the target service design, working closely with Stakeholders and the Programme team to align strategy and vision to the outcome
What we look for in a Service Designer:
- Proven experience and capability in a similar role with proven track record of delivering against objectives
- Experience of service design and service introduction processes and methodologies.
- Knowledge of industry service management processes, ITIL preferred.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
- Effective stakeholder management skills.
If you feel that your experience is well suited towards this opportunity then please submit your application now.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.