|Job Title:||Service Design/Transition & Readiness Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||6 days ago|
Great opportunity to work for a leader within telecoms and a well loved brand. This position will involve driving the implementation of a new platform, with elements of Operational service design, Operational service readiness.
What the role will be doing:
- Accountable for managing the delivery of Operational Service Design and Readiness in support of technology domain.
- Core Network
- Infrastructure (including Data Centres)/Transport and OSS
- Provides advice and support on operational requirements, assessments and compliance of operational services for capabilities that are procured from partners
- Accountable for the production and adherence to the Service Design framework to ensure effective set up and ongoing maintenance of:
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Service definition schedules
- Operating Level Agreements (OLAs)
- Security Compliance
- Operation Support System (OSS) inputs
- Service Catalogue
- Configuration Management baseline
- Service Support Manuals
- Policy Management frameworks
- Drives partner and internal teams to exploit technology to deploy high automation and orchestration to improve joint performance
- Owns service acceptance criteria and ensure all risks are owned and mitigated to meet requirements and that partners and internal teams are ready to operate changes to the service when it has been deployed
- Has clear experience of their domain with knowledge of technologies, frameworks and standards and how to successfully apply these, through improvement roadmaps, to drive incremental maturity improvements and outcomes
- Experience of managing service delivery in a multi partner/vendor environment
- Experience in driving interoperability across services with a consistent ITIL Service Strategy to Design defined to enable transition and Operate
- Proven experience of driving operational excellence in an operational environment internally and across partner organisations
- The ability to bring thought leadership to their area, decompose problems, collaborate, deliver sound decision making and communicate effectively
- Understanding of marketing led / consumer brands and the importance of customer experience
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - email@example.com - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.