Service Design Manager - ITILv3 - Telecoms - Permanent - Berkshire.
A leading mobile telecoms company is searching for a Service Design and Transition Manager with ITILv3 to join their team in Berkshire on a permanent basis.
- Engaging effectively with the shareholders.
- Anticipating shareholder requirements and needs.
- Managing a shared roadmap.
- Monitoring service KPIs and reporting to shareholders.
- Significant industry experience.
- Detail technical knowledge or telecommunications solutions.
- Experience of cross-functional working and the ability to demonstrate a collaborative approach with regards to building key relationships across the business and with external partners.
- Strong influencing skills across all levels of business.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with both technical and business orientated stakeholders.
- Good technical understanding of the RAN environment.
- Understanding of operational environments including across the service management lifecycle (strategy, design, transition, operations and Continuous Service Improvement).
- Responsible for leading, planning and coordinating service transition activities across functions, projects, suppliers and service teams
- Responsible for developing and maintain stakeholder relationships including those within the company, MSPs and Shareholders. Actively improves communication and relationships across the business and our wider ecosystem
- Responsible for owning and leading the Transition Planning and Support strategy, framework and process. Drives continuous improvement and ensures that it remains both efficient and effective
- Responsible for maintaining and monitoring progress for service transition changes, issues, risks and deviations; including tracking progress on actions and mitigation of risks
- Applies Service Design and Transition domain expertise to provide advice and guidance to internal and external colleagues
- Accountable to review and report upon all service transition activities, including maintenance and integration of plans for specific service transitions
- Manage the performance of your team, driving high performance by setting stretching and challenging objectives. Continually review these and provide feedback on an on-going basis
- Be a true service provider - understand your customers needs and encourage your team to deliver a great service internally and externally
- Identify and develop talent within the wider Operations Team. Develop, support and coach staff to shine
- Provide feedback and recognition across the whole organisation
Service Design and Planning:
- Accountable for working with stakeholders to define, document and agree operational requirements for new or modified services, documented within service design packages
- Accountable for preparation activities for service transition, including assurance of shareholder/supplier activities
- Responsible for providing good-quality knowledge and information about services and service assets
- Accountable for planning and designing tests that validate services have been built against design specification
- Accountable for evaluating test exit criteria and test exit reports
- Responsible for ensuring that policies, processes and procedures are in place to protect the live operational environment
- Responsible for ensuring there are efficient repeatable mechanisms for building, testing and deploying services and releases
Deployment and Early-life support:
- Accountable for leading early life support activities during service transition into live operations
- Accountable for leading verification of deployment to ensure it achieves stakeholder requirements specified in the service design package without unexpected impact to other services
- Accountable for leading the post implementation review and facilitating the agreement to close deployments
- Responsible for seeking feedback from wide range of stakeholders. Using this to improve themselves, their function, systems and processes and the company as whole
- Responsible for supporting improvement to cross functional working
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Service Architect
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Customer Service Agent - Fujitsu
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £10.19 per hour
Infrastructure and Connectivity Design Authority - Contract
Location: Berkshire, England
Technical Service Engineer (Tivoli - Unix)
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Salary: Market rates
UX/UI Designer - Mobile Apps, Design & Research
Location: Middlesex, England