|Job Title:||Service Design Architect (RAN Operations) - Contract, Berkshire|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Service Design Architect (RAN Operations) - Contract - Berkshire
Working for a major telecoms company in Berkshire, we have a contract vacancy for a Service Design Architect/Manager.
You will be part of a key team in RAN Operations; responsible for service design definition for their new 5G transformation programme.
We are looking for people who have excellent knowledge of mobile network services, ITIL methodologies and telco processes to work on a variety of projects for operational & business readiness, as well as service design for RAN Service Management Operations frameworks.
- An awareness and understanding of the Technology & Operations vision and strategy.
- Familiar with best practice Service Management frameworks and security controls (eg. ITIL, ISO27001)
- Demonstrable understanding of Operational process and utilisation of OSS to achieve effective end to end Service Management Design.
- Experience of Service Design in Network technologies e.g. the management of RAN/Transmission/IP/IT/Core Networks utilising OSS capabilities.
- Proven track record in defining services to run, operate and change in a complex multi-sourced Managed Service environment
- Stakeholder management at 'C' level.
- The ability to Problem solve and develop tactical and strategic solutions within constrained environments.
Nice to Have:
- Educated to degree level. (Science preferable)
- ITIL certified (Expert preferable)
- Digital ways of working and how this can benefit RAN Operations
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.