Project People are currently partnered with a leading telecommunications business based in Berkshire in the search for a Service Design Architect.
You will be part of a key team in RAN Operations; responsible for service design definition for their new 5G transformation programme.
- An awareness and understanding of the Technology & Operations vision and strategy.
- Familiar with best practice Service Management frameworks and security controls (eg. ITIL, ISO27001)
- Demonstrable understanding of Operational process and utilisation of OSS to achieve effective end to end Service Management Design.
- Experience of Service Design in Network technologies e.g. the management of RAN/Transmission/IP/IT/Core Networks utilising OSS capabilities.
- Proven track record in defining services to run, operate and change in a complex multi-sourced Managed Service environment
- Stakeholder management at 'C' level.
- The ability to Problem solve and develop tactical and strategic solutions within constrained environments.
Nice to Have:
- Educated to degree level. (Science preferable)
- ITIL certified (Expert preferable)
- Digital ways of working and how this can benefit RAN Operations
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please contact email@example.com or apply now!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Teleco Solution Architect
Location: Swords, Dublin
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Change Agent - Commercial/Telecoms Property
Location: Berkshire, England
Business Support Administrator
Location: Londonderry, County Londonderry
Salary: Up to £9.50 per annum
Change Agent - Legal
Location: Reading, Berkshire