I am recruiting for a Service Design and Transition Manager for a leading telecoms company in the Berkshire area on a permanent basis.
As the Service Design and Transition Manager you will have a remit of leading all service design and transition activities across operations. You will act as the prime interface for senior management for service design and transition. This position includes responsibility for documenting and agreeing the service design and transition scope, strategy and framework. This will be championed both internally and externally.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Contribute to delivering the operations outcomes of; engaging effectively with the shareholders, anticipating shareholder requirements and needs, managing a shared roadmap and monitoring service KPI's and reporting to shareholders.
- Leading, planning and coordinating service transition activities across functions, projects, suppliers and service teams.
- Owning and leading the transition planning and support strategy, framework and process. Driving continuous improvement.
- Accountable for planning and designing tests that validate services have been built against design specification.
- Responsible for ensuring that policies, processes and procedures are in place to protect a live operational environment.
- Lead and motivate a matrix team, peers and employees across other business functions.
- Embed a service management culture within the wider team and lead all service design activities for both network and IT operations.
We are looking for candidates with;
- Significant Service Design and Transition experience
- Detailed technical knowledge or, telecommunications solutions.
- Experience of cross-functional working and the ability to demonstrate a collaborative approach with regards to building key relationships across the business and external partners.
- Understanding of operation environments including across the service management lifecycle (strategy, design, transition and continuous service improvement)
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a relevant qualification.
- ITIL Service Management Qualification
- Capability to gain and maintain SC Clearance.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Service Delivery Manager / Service Manager (Patching)
Location: London, England
Senior Analog Layout Design Engineer
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Service Architect (IT Services)
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits
Subscriber Management Design Engineer - SDM
Location: Berkshire, England
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire