|Job Title:||Service Design & Readiness Consultant - Amdocs|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
Service Design & Readiness Consultant - 3 month contract -Mobile Telecoms
This role will be specific to the Amdocs project set up, working on focus to drive the implementation of the new platform with elements of operational service design, operational service readiness.
- Accountable for managing the delivery of Operational Service Design and Readiness in support of technology domain.
- Core Network
- Infrastructure (including Data Centres)/Transport and OSS
- Provides advice and support on operational requirements, assessments and compliance of operational services for capabilities that are procured from partners, including
- Development of local plans and integration into higher level / business plans.
- Managing within budget constraints (all costs including resources).
- Working alongside all other domain Service Readiness Managers to ensure an integrated E2E Ops Model and adherence to the E2E operational strategies and principles.
- Ensuring effective transition into Target Operational model and steady state functions utilising Interim and strategic service model designs.
- Applies ITIL Service Strategy and Design approach to operational services and ensure interoperability across all services.
- Accountable for the production and adherence to the Service Design framework to ensure effective set up and ongoing maintenance of:
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Service definition schedules
- Operating Level Agreements (OLAs)
- Security Compliance
- Operation Support System (OSS) inputs
- Service Catalogue
- Configuration Management baseline
- Service Support Manuals
- Policy Management frameworks
- Drives partner and internal teams to exploit technology to deploy high automation and orchestration to improve joint performance
- Owns service acceptance criteria and ensure all risks are owned and mitigated to meet requirements and that partners and internal teams are ready to operate changes to the service when it has been deployed
If you have experience in all the above, please send CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Design Engineering Specialist - Mobile Telecoms
Mandarin speaking E-commerce Service Specialist
Location: London, England
Salary: £10000 - £99000 per annum + competitive market rate
ILS Manager - Basingstoke - Contract - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Azure Systems Developer
Location: Berkshire, England