|Job Title:||Service Delivery Manager - SIAM/Event Management/SDM|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Service Delivery Manager (SIAM, Event Management, SDM) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based in Portsmouth, Hampshire 2-3 days a week, with 1-2 days home working.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Experience within Event Management
- Knowledge and experience of SIAM
- An understanding of Service Delivery Management standards & practices.
- Ability to work in a virtual team.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Good working knowledge of ServiceNow.
- Excellent client facing experience & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills & attention to detail.
- Technical understanding.
- Ability to communicate to a high standard within the team and to the leadership teams
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Service Desk Agent
Location: Swords, Dublin
Project Manager (SCCM)
Development Manager - Contract Centre
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Project Manager (End User Computing)