|Job Title:||Service Delivery Manager - SIAM/Event Management|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Service Delivery Manager - SIAM / Event Management
Contract to 31st July 2020. Portsmouth/Flex working
We have an opportunity within the Optimised Service Delivery team for an experienced SIAM Service Delivery Manager within Event Management.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starting and motivated service manager that is able to demonstrate ownership and customer focus.
This role will involve working with a high profile customer and account team requiring excellent skills within Event Management.
Knowledge of SIAM would be advantageous.
Key Performance Indicators
- A passion for quality and attention to detail.
- Experience within Event Management
- Knowledge of SIAM
- An understanding of Service Delivery Management standards & practices.
- Ability to work in a virtual team.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Ability to be flexible and work into other teams.
- Good working knowledge of ServiceNow.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- First class organisational skills.
- Technical understanding.
- Ability to communicate to a high standard within the team and to the leadership teams.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Java Software Developer
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Security Solution Architect
Location: Reading, Berkshire
24 Hour Operations Centre Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £12 per hour
Motions Graphics Designer (Video & Animation)
Location: London, England
Motions Graphics Designer/Digital Graphics Designer