|Job Title:||Service Delivery Manager (SDM) - SIAM, Event Management|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Service Delivery Manager (SDM) - SIAM, Event Management - Contract - Portsmouth / Home-Based.
A global IT services company is searching for a Service Delivery Manager to join their team on a contract basis. The role will be based in Portsmouth, Hampshire 2-3 days a week, with 1-2 days home working.
Candidates must have good SIAM and Event Management experience.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience within Event Management
- Knowledge and experience of SIAM
- An understanding of Service Delivery Management standards & practices.
- Ability to work in a virtual team.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Good working knowledge of ServiceNow.
- Excellent client facing experience & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills & attention to detail.
- Technical understanding.
- Ability to communicate to a high standard within the team and to the leadership teams
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Enterprise Management engineer - Microsoft System Center
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Java Software Developer
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Security Solution Architect
Location: Reading, Berkshire
24 Hour Operations Centre Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £12 per hour
Motions Graphics Designer/Video/Animation/Creative Lead