|Job Title:||Service Delivery Manager (OSS/Enterprise Systems)|
|Salary:||competitive day rate|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
Senior IT Service Delivery Manager (Enterprise)
Location: Reading + flexible working
6 month contract
This role reports to MBNL's Head of IT Delivery, and is a key role in ensuring MBNL can achieve it's strategy to be a service-oriented organisation, address evolving customer needs and drive excellence in customer experience. MBNL's Enterprise IT systems, infrastructure and services must provide the means to support this evolution.
Furthermore, MBNL has recently contracted a new outsourced managed service for the deployment and operation of a new enterprise suite (OSS). Under this new managed service, the IT service management function transitions to the Managed Service Partner (MSP).
This IT Service Delivery Manager (Enterprise) role has the following key purposes:
- Enterprise Service Management. Proactively manage and drive the highest levels of service and value across Enterprise IT services. This will include but not be limited to;
- Active management of the Enterprise MSP, and ensuring highest possible standards and alignment to contractual obligations
- Managing strong stakeholder relationships and ensuring timely and appropriate communications within MBNL and the Shareholder organisations
- Working with MBNL and Shareholder business partners, define, agree, implement and evolve SLAs for enterprise services
- Develop and drive frameworks to assess customer experience and service performance
- Enterprise Service Transition. Manage E2E the introduction of new services and the evolution of existing services to meet customer needs.
- Enterprise Outsourcing Management. Effective management of the outsourced MSP and contracting for new services.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Proven IT service management experience, preferably within the corporate domain, working with a range of IT vendors / partners in a large complex organisation.
- Demonstrable experience in managing outsourced partners by setting up and continuously evolving supplier contracts.
- Excellent business and personal communication (verbal & written) and presentation skills.
- A solid technical background and commercial awareness, so that the Service Manager can participate in both technical and commercial discussions
- Relationship building skills and the ability to empathise with customers and their needs
- Can conduct meaningful discussions around how IT Services are addressing customer needs
- Is proficient in customer management techniques: The complete sequence of activities required to manage customers' expectations from understanding customer requirements to capturing and delivering a service
- Well-developed problem-solving skills
- Good relationship building and influencing skills
- ITIL Foundation V3 or V4 qualification or equivalent experience
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Delivery Manager - Telecoms/Mobile/Power
Location: North West England, England
Senior Delivery Manager - Telecoms, Mobile, Towers, Energy
Location: South East England, England
Developer Program Manager
Location: London, England
Portfolio Demand Manager
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Demand Manager - Mobile Telecoms
Location: Berkshire, England