|Job Title:||Service Delivery Manager - IT - Retail - Dublin|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Patrick McNamara|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Service Delivery Manager - IT - Retail - Dublin
Are you an experienced IT Service Delivery Manager with solid background in IT within the Retail sector? If so, then please apply to a brand new permanent opportunity that has become available to become a key team member of one of the world's most successful ICT Services and Solutions companies.
My client delivers ICT-based business solutions to customers in 70 countries worldwide and is growing quickly, creating a number of exciting new positions to challenge the very best in the ICT industry. Our client helps organisations in Ireland and around the world achieve their goals through the innovative use of ICT. From hardware to software, from business process consulting to engineering services, their people are working towards customer goals every day.
To be successful you will ideally have the following:
- Minimum 5 years' experience working a Customer Service Delivery Manager
- Strong experience within IT and Retail.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline or equivalent
- Proven ability to deliver in a challenging, transaction based environment
- Proven track record of delivering services and projects on time and within budget
- Managing customer and supplier relationships whilst balancing the demands of all stakeholders
- Proven ability to manage technical and administrative teams to deliver on contracted outcomes
- ITIL Certified to minimum Foundation Level
- Demonstrates significant competency in managing teams
- Significant experience of managing complex customer situations
If successful you will have the opportunity to join one of the world's most successful ICT Services and Solutions organisations, learning and progressing prospects in a challenging environment. My client offers a Competitive salary with industry leading benefits to cover health insurance, vehicle allowance, life assurance and pension.
If this role seems like a good match for your skills and abilities, please respond including your up to date CV- alternatively please contact Patrick McNamara at Project People on +44 (0)117 9087000 or email via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.