Great contract opportunity open for a Service Delivery Manager with good financial services background to join a Global IT company based in Canary Wharf, London. This will be an initial 4 month contract position with competitive rates on offer.
The planning, implementation, control, review and audit of service provision, to meet customer business requirements. The overall financial management, control and stewardship of the IT assets and resources used in the provision of IT services, ensuring compliance with all governance, legal and regulatory requirements. The overall management and control of the operation of formal contracts between own organization and suppliers, for supply of products and services.
- Service performance meets service level agreement (SLAs).
- Service availability, continuity, security & capacity.
- Delivering to cost budget.
- Improving efficiency target.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Account / Sales growth targets
- Manages service delivery to customer(s) in order to deliver contracted service commitments & continual service improvements.
- Accountable for forecasting and management of the account P&L (orders, revenue & margin), balance sheet, and cash. May be accountable for the TCV forecast.
- Actively owns service risks, controls service costs & improves productivity for customers & the client in order to increase profitability with the client & continually improve cost effectiveness (client & customer).
- In conjunction with the customer identifies & defines requirements for new services. Ensures such services are professionally introduced & accepted into service.
- Proactively manages internal and external suppliers in a service partnership as 'one service team'.
- Owns the continual improvement of Service Delivery standards & practices.
- Manages the service delivery team delivering to the customer(s), driving development and effectiveness.
- Depending on the size of the account, identifies opportunities for new business and account growth. Works independently, or with the Service Delivery Team or Delivery Executive, to develop new business within the account, where appropriate, leading on new business such as renewals.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.