|Job Title:||Service Delivery Manager|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Gilpin|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Service Delivery Manager. Contract role. Solihull (also available for Stevanage and Chiswick).
Service Delivery Manager required to work on a contract basis, the successful candidates will have telecoms or networks experience and worked within a SDM role.
To manage teams of network engineers to complete site network migrations for the customers. Expected to be 3 or 4 engineers per team (Per TSTM). TSTM to co-ordinate pre and post work for the day's sites plus co-ordinate engineers on bridge calls during day, handing over snags to snagging team.
The role holder is responsible for managing a team of people, or virtual team, planning and guiding service delivery, achieving required service levels and customer satisfaction. Role holder deploys, manages and develops people, aspires to deliver impeccable service and controls costs.
- People Management. Manages, motivates and develops a team of technical specialists, ensuring that the service levels are met.
- Customer Relations. Establishes relationships with customers and a range of managers across Fujitsu to act as a respected technical interface both internally and externally to exhibit confidence that we can deliver and enhance their service.
- Risk Management. Establishes and manages risk for the team's technical skill levels and adequate resources to ensure that risks are mitigated and problems resolved, in relation to meeting our commitments.
- Planning & Control. Resource allocation/scheduling to meet the demands of delivering a service, taking into account changing priorities or issues on services of a small to medium capacity. Uses strengths of team to achieve effective and efficient delivery of service within Service Level Agreement. (SLA)
- Business orientation. Anticipates the impact of business issues on own team and takes appropriate action. Is responsible for monitoring and controlling issues.
- Service Delivery. Using strengths of team to achieve effective and efficient delivery of service. Ensure the delivery of services to meet SLAs as a minimum, always striving towards improvements, with impeccable service as the ultimate goal.
- Professional Specialization. Focus and attention is primarily on the specific services which the team is delivering to their current Customer base. Responsible for improving core skills, adopting standard processes and encouraging re-use.
- Tools Mastery. Ensure adherence to agreed strategic tool-set, emphasizing the need for improved deployment and usage.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior QA Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Senior Quality Assurance Manager (Full-time or Part-time)
Location: Berkshire, England
Senior New Business Manager - RPO / MSP (Recruitment)
Location: London, England
Salary: Bonus, Commission, Parking, 25 days hols, PMI
Mandarin speaking business Operation associate
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive market rate
Infrastructure Architect - DataCentres
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire