We have a fantastic new opportunity available as Service Delivery Manager - working for a highly reputable consumer driven company - frequently rated in The Times' top employer lists.
This is a newly created role, to build on established IT functions and improve process and capability within the business.
You will have responsibility across the group - which is split across sites in the UK and the US.
- Manage high performing service delivery functions including IT Help Desk, and Application Support teams across all locations. Will directly support business growth through creating a scalable IT Service Delivery capability across multiple time zones.
- Willing to travel to the US as required
- Part of the technology management on-call rota for the co-ordination of major incident response outside of office hours.
- Lead the IT and application support functions across all locations.
- Manage team rotas to ensure consistent support coverage to the business across all locations.
- Owner of the Incident, Request, Change and Escalation processes, ensuring accurate reporting and pro-actively initiating service improvement activities when required.
- Work closely with the Infrastructure and Development teams on problem management.
- Owner of the major incident process, ensuring coordination of resolving parties (internal and external), effective communication to internal stakeholders, and post incident reviews.
- Co-design internal SLAs and KPI's along with peers in IT and business representatives.
- Monitor and audit service delivery; ensuring processes are in place and followed.
- Arrange service review meetings with representatives from internal business units.
- Act as the business owner for the Service Management Platform, which is used across business units.
- Work closely with the operations and facilities management team to co-ordinate office moves and changes.
- Contribute to IT budget and resource planning.
- Contribute to the long-term IT roadmap and strategy.
- Support the Business Improvement Team in identifying and co-ordinating inbound business demand for new solutions.
- Experience of managing multi-site IT or application support teams.
- Experience of IT asset and licence management.
- Experience of creating and managing an IT Service Catalogue.
- Able to coach and develop team members in implementing service management standards and processes.
- Builds and maintains strong stakeholder relationships.
- 5+ years' experience of managing IT Service Delivery teams within environments of 1000+ users.
- ITIL Certificate in Managing Across the Lifecycle or equivalent level
- Maintain hands-on level knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
- Prince2 or PMP Project Management Experience
- Experience of Service Management Platforms.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.