|Job Title:||Service Delivery Manager|
|REF:||CC - SDM_1553271699|
|Contact Name:||Christopher Casey|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Service Delivery Manager
Context and purpose
Project People are currently recruiting for a Global Telecommunications Company based in Berkshire that are undergoing a period of significant transformation in the provision and management of IT and Network Operations.
The Service Delivery Manager will be part of a dynamic team responsible for the continual improvement of the services provided to the internal business users. You will have responsibility for both strategic service improvement and for ensuring end to end business ownership of issues from incident through to root cause resolution.
The role is primarily focused on Corporate Services such as End User Computing (EUC) services e.g. personal computing devices; printing; network connectivity.
Reporting to the Senior Service Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of services to business users. The Service Delivery Manager plays a vital role in creating and maintaining a long-term and healthy service offering, acting as the bridge between internal customers, managed service partners, technical architects and delivery teams.
- Create and maintain strong operational relationships with managed service providers and other key stakeholders
- Maintain a proactive approach to operational and service issues, ensuring KPIs and SLAs are met
- Be an advocate for the customer in various forums including service reviews and user experience meetings
- Management of operational issues by understanding impact, identifying solution options, liaising with technical architects, key suppliers, managed service partners and business owners
- Develop initiatives to provide continual service improvement, process adherence and enhancement, plus driving efficiency of service
- Producing reports and communications to provide insight on the key highlights, lowlights, issues and risks
- Attendance and chair of the Monthly Operational Review meetings
- Ensuring operational stability when new Services are launched or updated by working with relevant Project Delivery Teams for the effective transition of new Services into Operations
Knowledge and experience
- Proven ability in a customer facing Service Delivery or Service Management role
- Extensive experience in a customer facing role, with a track record of delivering services to defined service levels
- Experience of working in an operational environment alongside other technical and operational teams
- Demonstrable experience of performing an ITIL aligned Service Delivery Management role within an IT/Network operations
- Knowledge of end user computing environments and the technologies within them
- Building relationships and managing suppliers
- Production of stakeholder documentation including monthly service level reports
- Experience of identifying scope for improvement, process reviews and developing & implementing new processes
- Commitment to service excellence and customer experience
- Flexibility in a rapidly changing and developing environment
- ITIL qualified
- Working in large corporate multi-site environments
If you have the skills/experience required for this role, please APPLY now or get in touch with Christopher Casey at Project People today.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Managed Service Transition Manager - Network Operations
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Internal Communications Manager
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Contracts Manager - Telecoms/Construction
Location: Berkshire, England
Network Test Manager
Location: Hertfordshire, England
Salary: Competetive Salary and Package
Internal Communications Manager - Transformation/Change
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: competitive day rate