|Job Title:||Service Assurance Manager/RAN Network Performance|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
SERVICE ASSURANCE MANAGER/RAN NETWORK PERFORMANCE
We have an exciting opportunity to work as a Service Assurance Manager (Network Performance) for a telecommunications company based in Berkshire.
Responsibilities of the Service Assurance Manager (Network Performance) include:
- Assuring Supplier Performance for all Network Performance Technical KPIs (including Availability) for which we are accountable, and verifying any supplier requests for Service Performance Adjustment / mitigation are fully evidenced in line with contractual obligations
- Support the shareholders with assurance of Network Technical KPIs for which they are accountable
- Act as the Customer interface to the Supplier on Network Performance analysis
- Based on data analysis, shareholder feedback on customer experience (direct or indirect) or industry knowledge, drive behaviours within Supplier and Identify opportunities for Continuous Improvement in Network Performance Technical KPIs for which we are accountable
- Identify Network and Business Risks from the function, and raise into appropriate forum
- Support Senior Network & Performance Manager in any project/workshop/discussions where Network Performance Technical KPIs which we are accountable for may be impacted
- Act as Network Performance SME
- Work collaboratively with Shareholder Performance Teams managing the interlock with, and any impact between, Foundation and Unilateral Work Packages on the Network KPIs
- Work collaboratively across Service Assurance and Service Operations functions, to Assure Quality and Integrity of supplier KPI and Service Management Reporting. Ensuring Impacts, Trends, contributing factors and gaps to 100% are represented and evidenced accurately and appropriately
- Work collaboratively with the Shareholders to assess supplier performance and manage any mitigation requests
- Be a role model for the our way
- Challenge, coach and support managers and leaders to demonstrate the our Way, ensuring that feedback becomes a regular occurrence.
The successful Service Assurance Manager (Network Performance) will have:
- A thorough understanding of the Mobile telecommunications system architecture.
- Extensive experience in an Operational Mobile Radio Network environment working in RAN Performance management and Optimisation
- Experience of working in a customer facing role, preferably in Managed service environment.
- Comprehensive understanding of measuring RAN Network performance through Key Performance Indicators which reflect the Customer Experience and measures used to assess service quality
- An understanding of capabilities Network Management OSS Tools including RAN Performance Management, RAN Configuration Management and RAN Optimisation
- ITIL Qualification
- Project Management Qualification
- Up to date Market knowledge of Network Management OSS Tools and how these can be used to enhance network performance
To apply for the Service Assurance Manager (Network Performance) please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Telco Solution Architect - Permanent Role - Dublin
Location: Swords, Dublin
Cloud Engineer - AWS
Location: Hampshire, England
Customer Solutions Architect (Network)
Location: Republic of Ireland
Location: Berkshire, England
Demand Manager - Mobile Telecoms
Location: Berkshire, England