|Job Title:||Service Architect - Process/SIAM/ITIL/Service Management/Design|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Service Architect - Process (SIAM/ITIL/Service Design & Service Management) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, predominantly working remotely from home, with travel to client site in Manchester or Birmingham, if closer, when required.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a Service Architect, with strong SIAM and ITIL experience
- The Service Architect will ensure that customers and account teams receive the Service Design & Service Management processes which meets their requirements, both contractually and operationally. These deliverables are underpinned by lower level artefacts which are also produced by the Service Architect in collaboration with the capability units.
- The Service Architect is responsible for the design of the following: service offerings, service design & implementation.
- Service organisation design
- Service management process/procedure definition
- Customer engagement workshops (to agree processes & interfaces)
- Process work instruction
- Service desk design
- Service reporting design
- Service management tool design
- Service management consultancy
- Change Requests for projects which require out of scope deliverables
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
ICS SCADA Cybersecurity/Security Architect (IEC/ISA)
3rd line Engineer (VMware & Windows) - Perm - Bracknell
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Build Engineer / Integrator - Security Cleared - Basingstoke
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire