|Job Title:||Service Architect - Contract - Security Clearance* - Hampshire|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Service Architect - Contract - Security Clearance* - Hampshire
- Leading managed services provider require a skilled Service Architect on an ongoing contract basis. The role requires an innovative Service Architect with significant service architecture experience and the ability to identify, justify and document appropriate end-to-end service designs required by customers. The successful applicant will become the service SME within a project delivery team, responsible for all service management elements including the transition of the design into live service. This is a dynamic role that plays an integral part in demonstrating our ability to deliver quality services in line with contractual commitments.
- As a client-facing Service Architect you will need to be able to quickly gain an understanding of customers' user base and IT operational structure and take responsibility for the service design of medium and high value, complex deliveries in to live service.
- Understand the customer's user base and IT operational structure;
- Good understanding of service offerings, solutions and provider's strategic roadmap;
- Development of detailed end-to-end service designs:-
- Develop and contribute towards the contractual obligations (SLAs and KPIs) and additionally any underpinning contracts;
- Impact Assessment (IA) of current operating and governance models against scope of work;
- Identification of transition operating model where required;
- Design of future operating and governance models;
- Define, agree and implement pricing for service catalogue;
- Identify test requirements to feed into overall test plan;
- Identify and develop on-going support requirements;
- Development and progression of the operational support requirements and service acceptance criteria.
- Responsible for the revision of the run cost elements of the cost model where required;
(*A level of security clearance is required for this role however other candidates will be considered)
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Architect - Contract - Hampshire
Location: Hampshire, England
Infrastructure Architect - Berkshire - Contract Role
Location: Berkshire, England
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Solaris Customer Solutions Architect
Location: Telford, Shropshire