|Job Title:||Service Architect - Azure / Cloud|
|Duration:||3 month rolling|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Service Architect - Cloud / Azure - Bracknell / Home-Based - Contract.
A leading IT services company is searching for a Service Architect to join their team on a rolling contract basis. The role will be based in Bracknell 3 days per week with 2 days working from home.
A customer is transitioning to Microsoft Azure Cloud. This will involve both transition and transformation activities as part of a major programme delivery. The role on the account will require the successful applicant to work alongside the current service delivery, service architect and programme teams. There are two main objectives of the role, to review current ISO20000 service processes and work instructions of the existing service to ensure that these account based processes conform to both best practice and standards and also identify where processes need to be re-engineered, modified, new processes to be introduced and the withdraw of processes as a result of the migration to the Azure Cloud, identifying process activity which can where possible be automated to make the service more robust going forward and making full use of Agile process frameworks as the service moves into the digital environments.
The successful candidate will be responsible for scheduling calls with service delivery managers and then making recommendations on any changes to the process, documenting the revised processes and getting approval for the process once the changes have been made.
For each process produce:
- Alignment of Toolsets - does the toolset provide the functionality required of the process
- Input to Global Glossary of Terms - Add relevant terms to the existing Horizon Global Glossary of Terms
Gain approval for any proposed changes:
- Documents will be sent out for review
- Comments will need to be returned within 1 week.
- Updates will then be implemented and the final version issued for approval by the document manager
Processes to be reviewed:
- Availability Management
- Capacity Management
- Release Management
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Standard Configuration Management
- Service Reporting
- Knowledge Management
- Schedule interviews with Key stakeholders to determine status of existing process and solution architects to identify where changes will be made which require re-engineering to those existing processes.
- Produce clear TOR and list of deliverables - formally agree these with service delivery managers and Service Transition Project Manager
- Identify best of breed examples for each document
- The processes need to meet ITIL V2 guidance & conform to ISO 20000. Where appropriate and time permitting the processes will include ITIL V3 capability.
- Tailor best of breed examples and write new documents
- Review and agreement of each document by a defined number of approvers
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong experience in similar roles.
- Strong Azure / Cloud knowledge.
- A background of working within an Agile environment, defining process frameworks across services.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER
Location: London, England
Network Architect - Milton Keynes - Contract
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Customer Service Agent - Fujitsu
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £10.19 per hour
1st Line Service Desk Agent (Customer Service) - Fujitsu
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £21195 per annum
VENDOR MANAGER - CONTRACT & COMMERCIAL TELECOMS
Location: Reading, Berkshire