Service Architect x4
My client is looking for multiple innovative Service Architects, at different levels, with significant Service Modelling experience and the ability to identify, justify and document appropriate service tools and models required by potential customers.
The successful Service Architects will become the Service SME, responsible for all Service Design elements including cost modelling and production of enduring service plans and designs.
Knowledge and experience in the following areas:-
- Service Design and Costing
- Process Design and Integration
- Planning for Service Introduction
- SNOC/Service Desk design
- Service Management toolset configuration
- Writing Service Documentation as required by contract deliverables
- Client-facing skills at senior-level discussion, with the ability to communicate ideas and thoughts to senior executives
- Negotiating, bringing consensus, with previous experience of running workshops
- Self-motivating and objective setting
- Leadership skills for team co-ordination and motivation
- Written communications - clear technical writing and presentation
For more information on the role, please apply now.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.