Basingstoke\ home working
My client has a urgent vacancy for a service architect on a project based in Basingstoke but will involve a lot of home working and only going to site or customer site as and when needed
Responsibility of the service design for low, medium or high value / complexity deliveries into live service:-
Understand the customer's user base and IT operational structure;
- Good understanding of Fujitsu services, solutions and strategic roadmap;
- Development of detailed end-to-end service designs:-
- Impact Assessment (IA) of current operating and governance models against scope of work;
- Identification of transition operating model where required;
- Design of future operating and governance models;
- Identify and develop on-going support requirements;
- Development and progression of the operational support requirements and service acceptance criteria.
- Responsible for the revision of the run cost elements of the cost model where required;
- Identification and management of service management RAID items including exclusions, constraints and single points of failures (SPOFs);
- Identification and input into general RAID items including exclusions, constraints and single points of failures (SPOFs);
- Definition of early life support requirements;
- Specification and delivery of SA artefacts.
- Process and service tooling design and integration requirements:-
- IA of existing processes against client's process requirements;
- Creation of processes and associated artefacts.
- Writing service documentation as required by the delivery teams for use by operations;
- Able to facilitate service readiness activities, to ensure a smooth transition;
- Responsibility and oversight of staff implementing service related artefacts;
- Work in conjunction with the overall solution owner; ability to influence the overall solution design that ensures service stability and efficiency.
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
For more information on the role, please apply now.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Solution Designer / Architect
Location: Berkshire, England
Service Desk Analyst
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Service Desk Agent
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Salary: Up to £9.50 per hour
Enterprise Architect - Contract Role - Telford/Remote
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Location: Remote, Global