We are looking for an innovative Service Architect with service architecture experience and the ability to identify, justify and document appropriate end-to-end service designs required by our companies potential customers.
The successful applicant will become the Service SME within a bid / RFC team, responsible for all service management elements including cost modelling and production of enduring service plans and designs. This is a dynamic role that plays an integral part in the pursuit of new business.
Due to the secure nature of this role, the successful candidate will be required to hold DV clearance - candidates without this clearance may still be considered.
What the role will be doing:
Responsibility for the service design of low to medium complexity / value bid proposals (inc. Request's for Change (RFC's):
Understanding the customer's business:-
- Organisation structure / culture / constraints / business roadmap.
Development of high level service designs:-
- Impact Assessment (IA) of current operating and governance model against requirements;
- Identification of transition operating model (where required);
- Design of future operating and governance model;
- Definition of service catalogue items;
- Understanding, assessment and negotiation of SLA's and KPI's, in relation to service credit and service penalty regime.
- Service Architecture/design/transition experience.
- Client-facing skills at senior-level discussion, with the ability to communicate ideas and thoughts to senior executives.
- Negotiating, bringing consensus, with substantial experience of running workshops.
- Commercially astute - working knowledge of the contractual impact of the deal and associated constraints.
- Leadership skills for team co-ordination and motivation.
- Excellent presentation skills.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 07796 302988
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Service Desk Agent
Location: Swords, Dublin
Solution Designer - Permanent Role
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Network Architect- Contract
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Competetive daily rate