We are looking for an innovative Service Architect with service architecture experience and the ability to identify, justify and document appropriate end-to-end service designs required by our companies potential customers.
The successful applicant will become the Service SME within a bid / RFC team, responsible for all service management elements including cost modelling and production of enduring service plans and designs. This is a dynamic role that plays an integral part in the pursuit of new business.
Due to the secure nature of this role, the successful candidate will be required to hold security clearance - candidates without this clearance may still be considered.
What the role will be doing:
Responsibility for the service design of low to medium complexity / value bid proposals (inc. Request's for Change (RFC's):
Understanding the customer's business:-
- Organisation structure / culture / constraints / business roadmap.
Strong understanding of Fujitsu services, solutions and strategic roadmaps:-
- Organisation structure / culture / constraints / roadmap alignment
Development of high level service designs:-
- Impact Assessment (IA) of current operating and governance model against requirements;
- Identification of transition operating model (where required);
- Design of future operating and governance model;
- Definition of service catalogue items;
- Understanding, assessment and negotiation of SLA's and KPI's, in relation to service credit and service penalty regime.
Identification and management of service management RAID items including exclusions, constraints and single points of failures (SPOFs);
Identification and input into general RAID items including exclusions, constraints and single points of failures (SPOFs);
Responsibility of the service management cost model for the bid / RFC that aligns to the proposal strategy. This includes:-
- Project delivery;
- Run costs.
- Client-facing skills at senior-level discussion, with the ability to communicate ideas and thoughts to senior executives.
- Negotiating, bringing consensus, with substantial experience of running workshops.
- Commercially astute - working knowledge of the contractual impact of the deal and associated constraints.
- Leadership skills for team co-ordination and motivation.
- Excellent presentation skills.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 07796 302988
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.